It was cold and wintry again, I almost felt a shiver as I stood in the kitchen and ate my breakfast.
It rained. It was raining.
I typed this as I ate my muesli and strawberries and drank my freshly brewed coffee.
It is 7.45am.
My assignment finishes in a couple of weeks, what I am I going to do afterwards? Will I get work? Do I want work? I thought that MMP should make Cathy redundant and keep me and Christine. Christine said we’d be scratching for things to do today, so what does Cathy do anyway? Nobody likes her, to boot, which I am surprised about, as I have always liked her. They don’t need a finance manager, Isaac, the HR manager, could do both roles. There is a spending freeze in force, so there are no new projects coming up.
I ate fried rice and veggies for lunch.
Then I walked to Vic Gardens to get another Powerball Ticket for the 10 million tonight. I wanted to give the guaranteed powerball number ticket a go. The girl behind the counter was new and she gave me 2 system 7 quick picks. She said she’d cancel them when I pointed out the error, but I decided to keep them too. I mean, you never know, now do you.
I paid my phone bill, a day early. I’ve been late with all of my bills lately, so I thought I’d get in early.
I bought a muffin @ MuffinBreak.
I came back and pretty much chatted to Jude for the afternoon.
Sam, Buddy and I walked to the supermarket. Buddy and I walked to Johnston Street and back while Sam shopped. Then we walked home.
Then I went for an hour walk. My leg hurt, my tibialis anterior, my shin. I have to do more research into it. It sometimes hurts when I walk, but not always. I did some scant reading on it recently and there was something about it hurting if you don’t warm up properly. I must get back to that and see what else I can learn.
I was fucked by the time I got back. My hip was hurting as well as my shin. It was the first time my hip hurt, not sure why. Fuck it! I hope it’s not that I am getting old. Ha ha. More likely it’s from when I fell down the other week, keep telling yourself that, Christian.
We ate steak for dinner with mashed potato, peas, and corn.
No comments:
Post a Comment