Friday, September 26, 2014

David On Facebook From Which I Am Banned




I left work at 4pm. It is lovely to finish the week early. Christine was going to pick up her son’s car in Collingwood, so she wanted to leave early herself.

It was a lovely afternoon.


We ate nachos as a snack as an early pre dinner.

We ate left over vermicelli noodles later on. Sam served up a mountain of them. There was left over stir fried veggies too.


We watched TV.

Sam went to bed early and I watched Big Brother.


David messaged me on Facebook late… even though we are not friends on Facebook. We’re not allowed to be friends by David’s own decree. He uses his Facebook page professionally and he has two friends who are banned as friends, who are too, shall we say, open and frank with their dialogue and can’t be trust, me being one of the two. 

Yes darling !!! Less mess here and more city appropriate ... Goodbye ... Bye bye ... Baba baba.... – David

You can't send me messages. You are not my friend – Christian

But I just did ... And you are my friend!!!! – David

Ha ha – David

not I'm not. you wont let me – Christian

Hahahahahaha – David

But you have always been my friend Dorothy – David

That's against the rules – Christian

No darling ...we don't need Facebook to be friends – David

We need messenger ... Lol!!! – David

we need marijuana – Christian

I gathered that when you started projecting that I needed pot – David

Won't Sam let you? – David

if you project, it means you have smoked too much. And you have to be careful not to hit anyone with it – Christian

Is thAt the case? – David

I presume YES and you've run out – David

all I have is fresh air and good intensions, sad as that sounds – Christian

BahahahahahahHa .... – David

Although there is a long weekend coming up, wink, wink, nudge, nudge – Christian

Yes ... Pull out the crack carrot under Sams nose ... Il certain shell bite and then voila ... Pot will be yours too.... Haha !!! – David

oh no, I don't need the green goddess when I have the white goddess – Christian. 

Of course, I didn't have any, but it's always a winning poker move to bring up an ex-addicts Achilles heel.

You're vile – David

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA – Christian


No comments: