Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Flirting With Jude




I washed the dishes as I ate my breakfast. See, I do do my chores in a timely manner, told you. Let nobody say I don’t live up to my agreements.

It was a lovely, sunny morning, some may say sparkling, so I didn’t wear a jacket for the first time since winter started.

I’ve been listening to Aretha Franklin all week in the car.

I took Riahanna with me today. 

Easy day, I spent flirting with Jude. Nyr. He flirts back, don’t you worry about that. If I was single, I’d be racing him off, no doubt. But, you know, my lovely boyfriend, I’m not really interested, to tell you the truth. Sam is my man. I know, that is really boring of me, but that is how I feel. Not Sam being my man, me not wanting to lick Jude's arse. (I mean, I do want to lick Jude's arse, his arse is just calling out to be licked, good & proper, but I'm not going to)

I had curry for lunch. The weather held up, so I went and sat outside, rather than sit in the windowless, grey lunch room. Yep, it is just an outdoor setting in the carpark, (life in the burbs hey?) but it has a northerly aspect, pretty much, and the sun was lovely today. Warm. Revitalising. 


I went for a walk for an hour when I got home. The sky was grey and I got rained on just a bit.

I built a fire.

I think Tony rAbbott should go and inspect the Ebola wards in Sere Leone personally.

Instead of sending troops to fight Isis, why don't we just transfer all the Ebola victims to Northern Iraq? Well, I mean, it isn’t anything worse than Isis has done. Okay, they’d have to be the terminally ill with no hope of recovery. Haha. Yes, I can see the problem with that. Perhaps we could just drop infect tissue samples from the air. Okay, those poor old Iraqi civilians, sure, we should think about them. Let’s just send Mr rAbbott to Iraq.

We ate fried rice for dinner.

I got my act together and did the dishes, instead of leaving it to the next morning. Sam cooks every night and I clean, most nights, maybe, the next morning, maybe when I get home from work, the next evening when Sam wants to cook again that’s not really the deal we have, and it points towards me being a lazy arse. Although, we already knew that.

I sat up and caught up on the episodes of Big Brother that I hadn’t watched.


No comments: