We walked to Victoria Street to eat lunch and do shopping.
We ate at Jinta. The great big barn of a Thai place. Always busy. Always noisy. A bit mum, dad & the kids. The food is good, though. Nice. I had a wet noodle dish, Sam had the dry noodle version.
We did grocery shopping, at The Hive, naturally. I get bored really easily if I am the plus 1 of the shopping expedition, if I just have to traipse around after Sam as he looks, and considers and contemplates. The only way I enjoy food shopping is if I have a list and I get in and get out as quickly as possible, no pissing around.
I was really tired and just wanted to lie down, you know, which didn’t help at all. It took me all my energy not to announce “BORED NOW!” and wondering off to find an unused seat to sit on.
I came home and slept on the couch for the rest of the afternoon, pretty much. Lovely. it is what Sundays are all about, after all.
It was hot today, 28 degrees. The afternoon was glorious.
You know, I thought about the carpet man who didn't turn up? I thought about the carpet man when looking at my house with the entire downstairs disturbed and when I tried to find mum’s bills to pay and you know what, I thought, I hope the cunt dies. Oh, you know, figuratively, not literally. I’m not wishing anyone dead here, no matter what I write. If I do wish someone dead, you know it is just my dark humour, and disregard for the stupid amongst us who can’t differentiate, who think I am serious. If I wish someone dead, you just know I am hoping their tomato crop fails, or their dog gets sick, (not fatally, of course) or their daughter starts screwing the most inappropriate guy she can find. Oh, fuck it, their son starts taking it up the arse from a bikie, you know, that sort of thing. Not actual death. Never actual death.
Roberta William’s is entitled to 750K in victim of crimes compensation. You know, I’d rather Roberta gets her 750K than Rupert Murdoch receives the $850 million dollars that he did from the Abbott Liberal Govt. I think, quite possibly, that Roberta is more honest and more Australian than Putrid Rupert is.
I paid all the bills. Oh yes, my very favourite thing to do.
I threw the phone at the wall. Sam was unimpressed. Truthfully, I can’t remember doing this, or why I would have done this, but let me guess… having to wait on hold for an inordinate amount of time while a recorded voice incessantly yaps on about the options, or the company, or the benefits, or everything all at once, never stopping to take breath, with me ultimately getting cut off just as the real person answers. You know, to actually throw the phone, I reckon the before mentioned happened twice, or possibly three times. That could produce a phone throw. It’s possible, not really like me, but possible.
We ate rice paper rolls for dinner. Sam made them, they were nice.
Sam went to bed at 10pm. I went to bed at 1am, after watching a doco on Roger Corman.
No comments:
Post a Comment