A seemingly nice, older female let me up this morning at work, I’d never seen her before. She introduced herself as Tina and told me what she did, after she asked me what I did. She is the policy writer, or something like that. (I'd never seen her before)
During the morning, I told Sam I was getting excited about tomorrow night. I was getting excited, that familiar buzz in my stomach at the feeling I was going to soon feel. He told me not to get too excited just yet, as the deal hadn’t come through yet.
Sometime around lunch time he text me, The Eagle Has Landed.
At lunch time, Sam told me that our mate Charlie had 3 terabyte of porn, guaranteed to make us cum in minutes. Sam told me amused. I thought, that isn’t exactly the goal in a twenty four hour ice induced masturbation session.
We worked away all day, as our deadline end of month bullshit is now tomorrow instead of next Tuesday, due to the public holiday Cup Day. I’m nervous about making mistakes, after the bad rap that the previous contractors have got. The one mistake both of my predecessors have made, I nearly made myself. I can see why they made it, the paperwork we have to work from is in very small print and really unclear. I checked all of mine and then I checked them again.
Kirin and Kerin don’t really check stuff very thoroughly, which is another problem. Everyone makes mistake, I make mistakes and I have to check everything I do to ensure they don’t happen, not something Kirin or Kerin really do.
I hope I have got it all right. Doing everything once is the best way to work.
I went straight after work and did TattsLotto for Thursday, Saturday and Tuesday, might as well get it out of the way for an out of it weekend session.
When Sam came home, we headed off to Manhaus to get requisites lube, amyl, and then to Woolies to get more supplies, energy drinks, snacks. It was hot in the afternoon as we headed home with supplies.
We ate fried rice for dinner.
I stayed up and watched Big brother. Sam went to bed. I went to be just after 11pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment