12:34am Mark: Having a lovely time with the peepull, the peepull....but getting bored, and wanna come home to my jardin and my veggies and the beach, and the clean air and trees....and my cweek....
12:36am Mark: And missing ronny.....
4:56pm Christian: It is 30 degrees here today and hot. Summer is here. I'm drinking irsed vater.
I waited for cute Ian, or the old chick to arrive to let me up the lift, but they hadn’t arrived by 8.30am, so I called Kirin and Kerin came down and got me with a take away coffee in her hand.
I saw cute Ian and the old chick arrive at 8.40am. (you know, it has crossed my mind. Yes mummy. Please mummy. Thank you mummy) Ian is tall and athletic and handsome and looks sexy in his suit, but on casual clothes Friday in his jeans he has an amazing arse. He has the perfect arse, I could barely stop looking at it all day.
Kirin asked me if I could stay longer than next week. She didn’t know how long, was I happy to stay on that basis.
“Sure, I am, that is fine with me.”
Friday afternoon, it is always good to get out of the salt mines, I don’t care who you are.
As I left work it was very hot, 30 degrees. As I crossed Victoria Parade into George Street, there was a humungous woman dressed all in black, pants, shirt, jacket, standing sideways in the shadow of a light pole, or a tree, shading herself from the blazing sun. Now there is something you don’t see every day, I thought. She looked so ridiculous that I just had to say something.
“Hot, isn’t it.”
“Bloody hot,” she replied.
I came home and called Jack and told him about staying longer. He said if I wanted to it was fine.
Mark had messaged back from last night. I sent him a new message. And then he called. He is good, having the last work done on his teeth. He’s a bit bored, missing Ronny Sam and wanting to come home to his garden. They are considering leasing a boat down at Ha Long Bay.
Antony called me while I was talking to Mark.
We walked to the supermarket in the heat. Sam went shopping, as normal and Buddy and I went for a walk. Buddy, at one stage, lay down on the footpath rolling completely over onto his side panting, with two paws in the air in front of two people walking in our direction. They both looked alarmed and asked me if he was okay.
I called Antony back when we got home from the supermarket. He is coming over on Sunday. He will be requiring afternoon tea and dinner.
David has been calling me for the last few days while I am at work. I keep my phone on silent at work, and more often than not it is still in my bag still on silent when I get home, so I have been missing his calls. So, I jokingly sent him a text saying he just didn’t seem to understand that I wasn’t talking to him. So, he arrived at the door in person, you know, just to make sure.
He told us how a week ago he put out into the universe his thoughts on a house mate. He decided that the appropriate person would be a male, someone like an air steward, who would be away some of the time, as David is away some of the time. The very next day his mate Joe called him up and said that a friend Daniel Van Dewen had broken up with his boyfriend and was looking for somewhere to stay.
“What does Daniel do?” asked David.
“He does long haul flights for Qantas.”
David felt the chill of his own spookiness.
So, he and Daniel met up. They got on fine, they seemed to match, it seemed like a good idea. They decided to think about it for a week. A week later they decided that they wouldn’t perhaps make good housemates. David said it was because it wasn’t prepared for Daniel to troll grindr/scruff getting his post 13 year relationship rocks off. He wasn’t sure if he was ready for Daniel’s, possible, revolving bedroom door just up the landing from his.
I think it had much more to do with the fact that Daniel was born 01st May, same year, born one day apart from his ex Mike (Shubert) Oh yes, we are a complicated bunch.
The cool change arrived sometime in the early evening, while David was visiting. He noticed the cool wind blowing in the back door, as he is most susceptible to the cold weather.
“Did you bring a rap, Carol-Anne?” I asked.
“No, I did not,” he replied.
We ate chicken, asparagus and corn for dinner
We watched the movie Cats and Dogs, the revenge of Pussy Galore, during which I was battling to stay awake as I lay on the couch.
We went to bed straight afterwards at 11.30pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment