Sam woke me at 5am asleep on the couch. I can tell you how much that thrills him. (it’s not unreminiscent of Saffy and Edina) Buddy barked so Sam let him in. We all went back to bed.
I couldn’t sleep, after that. I tossed and turned and got up again at 5.30am. Buddy was snoring loudly.
The sun appeared to rise around 6am. I got up.
I messaged David. Can’t breathe – Christian
That is funny because that is what David says to me when he is excited about something.
I made coffee. I smoked a joint on the back veranda while I drank my coffee while the sun came up. I kind of like it, that time of the morning.
8.30am. Buddy and I walked Sam almost to Napier Street, but that was where Mr Difficult Stubborn gave up. Very particular about his walks is our Bud. Very particular about the route we take, and if it is not to his lordship’s liking, well, he may just decide (often decides) not to participate.
We struggled, but we went for a walk, with Mr Difficult Stubborn being hard to get along with all the way. It was a battle. By the time we got to Woollies, I gave up.
We got home just before 9am.
I made more coffee.
I posted on Facebook, endlessly scrolled losing hours just doing it. I’m never sure if Facebook is good for us.
I wrote my fiction blog for the rest of the morning/day, sitting at my study desk, so as not to sit on the floor at my coffee table until my legs ache, a bad habit I have. Still, I was going to stand at the kitchen bench all week.
Yes, there a number of splifs during the morning, I cannot lie. On the back veranda on the wicker chairs.
Midday I had a shower and went and put a Powerball ticket on. I won nothing from last week, not even $1
13:24:10 Christian: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear marky mark, happy birthday to you
13:29:30 Mark: Thanks Chriso. I’m just off to have some lunch.
13:30:30 Christian: Why not have them brought to you?
13:32:08 Christian: How's Hanoi?
13:35:32 Mark: Oh my pome got fucked up
13:36:46 Christian: what phone?
13:37:51 Mark: marky mark is feeling eeeuuugghh
A cold has come apon hiem
His head doth ache
But he will take a taglet to combat it
So, then he,ll be a happy m
And leave his penhow attic...
I called Mark on skype. We talked for half an hour
The day slipped away, like days do.
After work, Sam and I walked to the supermarket. We didn’t bother trying with Buddy, he tends to be a one walk a day job. I’ve even seen him head straight to his kennel when his lead is bought out for a second time in one day. True.
I was pretty maggotted by that stage. Oh yes, I was a little light headed and giggly for the supermarket tour. Sam gave me looks which just made me gigglier.
Where we’ve been eating Jamie Oliver’s steaks, tonight we at his chicken. If I was honest it was a bit dry.
So sick of me falling asleep on the couch, Sam took up the prime couch reclining position, leaving me to the seated position.
At 10pm, I was told it was time to go to bed and that I was going to bed with Sam. I was like a five year old child looking around as I was taken by the hand and taken upstairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment