I was up at 7am. Yeah, even on a Sunday. Sad face. I just wake up early now, and on the balance, I’m quite happy waking up early.
Brian, Sam’s ex, & Mark, the new boyfriend, arrived with the couch, Sam’s black couch, which we put in our study. Finally, after threatening to for some time to bring it over. The couch was heavy, and bulky, and difficult to get around our slight dog leg of a front hallway, but we got it done in the end, of course we did, but it wasn’t easy.
We ate rice paper rolls for lunch. Sam’s rice paper rolls, which are always nice.
We rearranged the house, finishing it off after the new carpet was laid last week. Sam is very bossy and definite about where things should now go.
It was cleaning day, of course, being a Sunday. I did the washing. Sam vacuumed.
We walked Buddy to the supermarket in the afternoon. Sam shopped. Buddy and I went for a bit of a walk, well, as much as a stubborn bulldog will walk without his entire pack being present.
We ate sausages and salad for dinner. I’d prefer sausages and mash but, as you know, you can’t always get what you want. Ha ha.
And that was Sunday, just how Sundays should be, maybe minus the ex’s arriving with sundry furniture, but even with that, the day was a Sunday.
Gas Price Shock Warnings: A major report released by the Grattan Institute warned Australian households and manufacturing industries of an imminent gas price shock. It projected that household bills would increase by up to $300 a year due to the unfolding liquefied natural gas (LNG) export boom
Meghan Trainor's hit single "All About That Bass" held the #1 spot on the Australian ARIA Singles Chart.
No comments:
Post a Comment