We worked all day barely stopping for me to eat my cauliflower soup for lunch, which Sam prepares for me, but I did. I can’t let work get in the way of lunch. I have joked with Sam in the past about being able to toast my soup bread at work. The work kitchen doesn’t have a toaster, or margarine to use. (I guess I am used to wealthy accounting firms and Law firms) So, at 3pm I dunked my raw bread into my soup in the ten minute break I took to eat it. It had erectile disfunction when I pull it out again, of course.
Yes, it was all go, go, go today with Kirin cracking the whip. (I wondered if she’d been balled out again by Paddington Bear?) (Oh, that image always makes me smile)
I was home by 4.40pm, I know I have said it before, but I will say it again, you have to love that.
We ate fried rice for dinner.
I stayed up late to watch the recording of Big Brother. I didn’t get to bed until 12.30am.
Gough Whitlam, the 21st Prime Minister, and architect of the contemporary Labor Party, dies, 21 October 2014, aged 98 years, Elizabeth Bay.
(Mr Cutie pants) Oscar Pistorius (although, quite possibly not a nice person) was sentenced to five years in prison for the culpable homicide of Reeva Steenkamp.
No comments:
Post a Comment